Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 4th

Pledge Rug by Polly Minick

Lots of quilts at Polly's house


Hurrah!


Happy 4th Everyone! Stay cool, stay safe.

 I read a disturbing item online this week that said most pets that run away - this is the week it happens.  The travel and the fireworks disorient and scare them.  I know Gibby hates the noise. It's terrible to see him so anxious.

I love fireworks. I just wish everyone wouldn't shoot them off. Especially in small city lots. Lets be considerate to our pets.  //steps off soap box//

Oh, and guess what. Our new set of patterns have just arrived in out Etsy store.  Here they are!

Birmingham Stripe

Zip Code
Plymouth


Have a great holiday!

Laurie




3 comments:

antique quilter said...

I love that zip code quilt, I need to make that!
always love seeing pictures of Polly's house!
thanks for sharing and Happy 4th to you too!
Kathie

lovetostitch said...

What a beautiful display! I love a house quilt, zip code is calling me!
Thank you, Laurie, a great reminder of fireworks, I used to wear my little guy like hat, he was so scared and climbed me all over. Happy 4th to you and Polly!

PattiO said...

Stay on that soap box! I wish everyone would hear you and take heed. Happy 4th!

Blog Archive